To the editor:
A few members of the Biden Administration.
1) Ambassador to the United Nations. Linda Thomas Greenfield. In her speech to the United Nations she said “the United States is a racist country.” What a terrible thing to say about the United States to the United Nations. In my opinion she is not qualified to be the Ambassador to the United Nations.
2) Secretary of the United States, Antony Blinken. At the conference with United States and China in Alaska, China made him look like he is not qualified to be the Secretary of the United States.
3) Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin. He says there is systemic racism in the military and he wants to weed them out. Another one not qualified for the job he has.
4) Attorney General Merrick Garland, he wants to go after the police. He says there is systemic racism in the police in Minneapolis Police Department. He wants the Justice Department to do a thorough investigation.
5) Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas. He made a statement that the border is closed. If the border is closed, how come more than 170,000 illegal immigrants in just one month crossed the border to the United States. He lies, the border is not closed!
6) Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg, the former Mayor of South Bend Indiana. He wasn’t qualified for the mayor’s job in South Bend, now he thinks he is qualified to handle the entire transportation system in the United States
7) Assistant Secretary of Health and Human Services Rachel Levine. First transgender to be confirmed to a Federal appointment by the United States Senate. She refused to answer Senator Rand Paul’s questions “Do you believe that minors are capable of making such life changing decisions as changing one’s sex?” She would also be willing to give puberty blockers, cross sex hormones and/or amputation surgery of breasts and genitalia.
These seven are just an example of the people Joe Biden has in his administration. I think there is not one person in his administration including Joe Biden himself that is qualified in the position they have in his administration. Every one is a socialist Democrat and they want to turn America into a third world socialist country. When I voted in 2020, I didn’t vote for a socialist country, I voted for America First country. Everybody wants a person of color, I consider myself a person of color and that’s white and I am proud of it!
This is my opinion and I’m sticking to it. Elderly gentleman from the Midwest clinging to his guns and religion.
Today’s breaking news and more in your inbox